Keep transactions safe and customers happy.
Make payments and incentives mobile and safe.
Your customers now expect to be able to pay with their phones – and our Mobile Payment platform makes it profitable. Send incentives to customers on the spur of the moment, apply them automatically to checks, keep cash and cards out of employees’ hands, and never store card numbers in your payment system. More good news: PCI audits aren’t necessary and you won’t need new POS hardware in your restaurants.
Delaware North Partners with FreedomPay as Commerce Technology Partner
- THE COMPANY
- Delaware North is one of the world’s most admired hospitality brands, serving customers in dining, sports, hotel, gaming and travel spaces. Delaware North operates on four continents, serving half a billion guests each year. In the United States, they process concession, retail and lodging transactions in venues ranging from professional sports stadiums to national and state parks. With over 100 years of family ownership, Delaware North is ranked by Forbes as one of the largest privately-owned companies in the world. The company’s team of 60,000 utilises that century of experience to serve clients and guests.
- THE CHALLENGE
- Delaware North recognised that they needed a technology partner that could provide omni-channel payments across their vast ecosystem of Point-of-Sale Systems (POS), Property Management Systems (PMS) and eCommerce applications, while providing a PCI-Validated Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) solution to ensure the security of their customers’ data.
- THE RESULTS
- FreedomPay’s PCI Validated P2PE solution allowed Delaware North to use customer facing devices, along with contactless and NFC capabilities, that not only protect customer data, but provides the fastest transaction speeds in the industry. FreedomPay’s innovative encryption solution provides Delaware North’s guests the perfect combination of convenience and security. And by adopting FreedomPay’s commerce engine, Delaware North is able to holistically view their entire corporate environment, cross-ecosystem, to understand buying trends, customer segments and provide unique, consumer-driven incentives, changing the way that businesses interact with their customer. FreedomPay now has a deployment plan to cover every aspect of Delaware North’s business.
“Our strategy was to use a single platform so that our POS, PMS and eCommerce provider could build a ‘one and done’ integration effort with the FreedomPay Commerce Platform.”Dan Zimmer Vice President of Finance and Corporate Development
FreedomPay Services OTG Management’s Award-Winning Commerce Solutions on a Grand Scale
- THE COMPANY
- Recently named to Fast Company’s Ranking of World's 50 Most Innovative Companies, OTG operates airport food and beverage merchants with more than 175 restaurants and eateries in 10 North American airports.
- THE CHALLENGE
- Support all national and international payment methods, languages and currencies through a highly secure payment platform.
- THE SOLUTION
- OTG launched the FreedomPay platform in 2009 to support 10 North American Airports with $500M in annual spend. The platform integrated with MICROS 9700 systems, as well as 10,000 customer-facing iPad and tablet ordering systems. As a result of the implementation, the average ticket went from $5.80 to more than $10.00.
“The FreedomPay Commerce Platform helped OTG get its POS and network 100% out of scope for PCI compliance in addition to giving them the ability to easily expand into FreedomPay’s service portfolio, which includes mobile payments, incentive programmes, robust reporting and analytics.”Chris Kronenthal President and CTO, FreedomPay