FreedomPay helps enterprise merchants in Hospitality, Healthcare, Higher Education, Retail and Financial Services simplify complex payment environments and embrace payment innovation.
As North America’s first PCI Validated Point-to-Point Encryption solution with EMV and NFC capable terminals, FreedomPay provides a secure payment gateway with broad integrations across top point-of-sale, device manufacturers and payment processors. As a complete Commerce Platform, FreedomPay delivers a total solution for merchants, driving the future of commerce and customer interaction. With best in class security, real-time transaction data and a suite of value-added services, FreedomPay helps merchants transform the checkout experience. The company is experiencing explosive growth and looking for a Product Manageer with exemplary leadership to drive the delivery of our products and services.
The Product Manager is responsible for the business’s product planning and prioritization of major product features, the product roadmap, and feature alignment with the strategic and tactical direction of the business and industry. This is inclusive of working with stake holders, internally and externally, to define the vision of the product and services, collaborating with senior management across the organization to ensure financial and consumer goals are accomplished. The role helps ensure the company’s overall strategy and goals are supported by the product, and the product’s goals and strategy doesn’t deviate from that of the business and industry direction.
Primary Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Provide leadership and vision for FreedomPay’s products and services
• Collaborate with internal stake holders to create the product vision and document the vision, including refining the vision frequently based on all inputs from key organizations such as
• Business Development
• Operations and Tech Support
• Accounting and Legal
• Research industry trends and align the product roadmap accordingly
• Ensure the vision aligns with the needs of the business and key external partners and customers
• Work with stake holders to review business cases and provide governance over prioritization of features/projects
• Assisting with product pricing and positioning strategies
• Translating product strategy into detailed requirements
• Coordinating and documenting product vision across all organizations within FreedomPay
• Educate internal and external resources on product definition and feature availability
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
• Maintain major internal product matrices on our products and services
• Participate in defining business requirements of new features to provide decision making on priorities and feature definition
• Work with partners and clients to solicit feedback on feature gaps and future needs
• Maintain a knowledge-base of feature availability for internal resources and share public-facing updates with partners through a formalized release notification system
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding amongst internal and external resources
• Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Required Skills and Qualifications
Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and catered lunches. As the fastest growing payments company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities.